Thursday, May 24, 2012

GE13 : Mukhriz Says Ready For Any Eventuality


Jerlun Member of Parliament Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir said today that he is ready for any eventuality when the general election comes around.

"As I've said before, I don't think it is decided yet whether I am standing for a Parliament or state (seat), so in terms of readiness I've also made it public that I am okay either way.

"If the (Barisan Nasional's) top leadership feels that I need to go back (to contest a state seat in Kedah), I am okay with that. If they say that I should stay at the Federal level I am also okay with that. Alternatively if they say I should not stand (be a candidate at all), it is also fine with me," he said.

Speaking to reporters after launching the 1Malaysia Entrepreneurship Enhancement Think-In line programme in conjunction with the One Million Youths Gathering here Thursday, he said his future was totally in the hands of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

"I am a party man first. So I will follow instructions," said the Deputy International Trade and Industry Minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...